Thursday 6 February 2014

Rozzi Crane on What It's Like to Be Adam Levine's Hot New Protégée

"I 've been waiting for a reason to start a record label , and I think that reason is " several times with superstar Adam Levine said two years ago at Rozzi Crane, a then unknown music student at USC. But the 22 -year-old San Francisco native never for The X Factor , American Idol, The Voice , or - as it has to get the attention of the most desirable ( and dreamy ) judge reality TV ? Auditioned It goes like this : by their finely tuned talent , classmates and former Phantom Planet guitarist Jacques Brautbar Rozzi approached on campus and asked them to work with her , mesmerized . The rocker led them to Sam Farrar (his once -upon- a-time bandmate ) , who introduced his joint manager with Maroon 5 ... and the rest is music history ! " I did not want to go to college at all ," admits Rozzi , but after this series of random events , now it says it is "the best decision I ever made. "
Dynamic presence of the singer-songwriter has reflexes of Aretha , Amy, and Adele - there is no denying their intangible It factor. She is on the Hunger Games Soundtrack ( "I did not think it would happen !") , Kendrick Lamar With the famous rapper worked for them pre- in-the- works debut album ( "It's very autobiographical " ) , and is now going on tour opening for Kelly Clarkson and Maroon 5 ("I have a total of brother-sister vibe going on with the boys "). With the help of mentor and friend Adam is the chills -inducing, sultry singer obliged to always hit the right note : " It's different than your standard major label , where the head is slightly Oz character that you've never seen " she says. "I really respect him and he respects me . If he loves something, he will tell me. If he does not, he will tell me. " And how will they do it , the pop star for his repay undying support ? "I would like to stop by The Voice 1 day and to cheat him ," jokes Rozzi . "He'd better turn his chair around! "

No comments:

Post a Comment